The essence of safety is to develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working environment and attitude becomes second nature to everyone, not only at work but in employee’s day-to-day lives.
Human resources are our best assets, therefore, it is the policy of CSSL to provide a safe working environment and procedures that accord safety a priority in our Operations.
Safety training, incident reporting, investigation, safety award and recognition are tools put in place to ensure safety of lives and property within our business.
Therefore we ensure the following:
- All persons engaged in her operation are medically fit – Free and mandatory yearly medical checkup shall be conducted for all staff.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is compulsory
- Safety is taken into account from the design stage of any project to its completion
- We shall undertake frequent inspection of work sites, organize audits of equipment and give the findings and recommendation urgent and adequate attention needed to create a safe working environment for our client and personnel
- We shall support all programs that will improve the safety awareness of our staff, client and third party.
- We shall protect and preserve the environment to the best of our ability.